Generate URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with Automizy and directly plug them into the Email builder on the Automizy platform.
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalised image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page.
Let’s begin by creating a new campaign. If you are new to creating Nexweave campaigns, you can have a look out our campaign documentation here
For our demonstration we have selected:
Please note : only templates that have been created on your account and are visible under 'My Templates' will be available for selection here. You can refer to our documentation here, to learn more about creating Image and Video templates.
4. Select your either default or custom landing page URL and click on Save and Proceed to continue.
Now let’s proceed to setting up the activation method.
Once you Save the Campaign, you can also Preview the Image and Video templates selected.
3. Click on Launch Campaign. This will then enable you to generate embed codes for the image and video.
4. Once you launch, click on Get Embed Code to open the modal. Select the integration platform as Automizy. Then map each of the Nexweave variables with the corresponding Automizy variables by selecting them from the dropdown. In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own variable from within the dropdown.
5. Click on Generate Embed code to get the email embed code compatible with the Automizy platform
Now, let’s create a campaign on Automizy
Before you proceed with creating a campaign, ensure that you have an active contact list within Automizy. If you are new to Automizy or wish to learn how to create a new contact list, you can have a look at their help centre to guide you through the same.
4. Setup the email. Configure details for the Campaign Name, Sender Name, Sender Email and Subject Line. Click on Next to continue.
5. Under Design Email, you can drag and drop content blocks to the email body. Let’s start by adding text. Drag and drop the text block to open the corresponding editor. To add personalisation variables, you can click on Personalisation within the text editor and select the desired variable name.
6. To add the personalised Image to the experience, drag and drop the Code Snippet block to the Email body. This will launch the HTML editor. Next, copy the code obtained from the Nexweave Campaign and paste it into Automizy.
Click on Next to continue.
Note: In the preview, the image won't be displayed. However, it will appear as designed when shared in an email
7. Under the Preview section, to test out the campaign, enter an email ID that exists in your Automizy contact list and click on Send Test. You can review the email received and verify the campaign details
Please note : The email ID entered must be added to your Automizy Contact List
8. Once verified, click on Next to continue. You then need to select your target audience from your Automizy contact lists.
9. Click on Check to verify and confirm the contact details before sending.
10. Once verified, click on Send Now to complete!
Your personalised images and videos will be on their way to impress your prospects!