1.Create a template using custom variable.
2. Fill all the template details and publish the template.
1.Go to "My Thumbnails" tab to create new image thumbnails.
2. Click on the "Create New Template" button.
3. Create a Image thumbnail using custom variable and save the changes.
1.Go to "Campaign" tab to create a new campaign.
2. Fill the campaign name and description.
3. Select a template name from "Video Template for Experience" dropdown.
4. Also select a Image thumbnail from the next dropdown, which you have created for the given template.
5. Click on "Save and Proceed".
6. On the "Connect Source" tab click on "Choose source" button ( A modal will appear with "Download template" button and "Upload file" ).
7. Click on the "Download template" button. ( This will download a sample CSV file with your template variables as headers ).
8. Fill the CSV file for bulk link generation.
9. Upload a filled sheet in the modal.
10. On upload success, go the "Campaign" tab.
11. Search for the campaign you have created and launch the campaign.
12. Refresh the page after some time and download the sheet in CSV format.
1.Go to the mailchimp site and create a new campaign on clicking "Create campaign" button on the top right corner of the page.
2. A modal will open. Enter campaign name and press "Begin"
3. Click on "Add Recipient" button to select the targeted audience for the campaign.
4. Select audience and tag/segment from the dropdown and click on "Save".
5. From address will automatically selected which assign for the given audience (User can change it on clicking "Edi From" button).
6. Add a subject and preview text to the campaign mail and then click on "Save" button.
7. In the Content section of the campaign builder, click Edit Design.
8. In your layout, click the content block where you want the personalized URL to appear.
9. The text you want personalise, type the full merge tag, exactly as it appears in your audience settings. eg. hi *|FNAME|*
10. For using image as a personalise video link, add image in the content.
11. select a image you want to add.
12. In the "Link To Url" textfield type the full merge tag of "links", exactly as it appears in your audience settings.(You can add pageLinks tag).
13. Save and inset the image.
14. Click on "Continue" button on top right corner of the page when you setup everything in the email content layout.
15. After successfully setup your email template you are ready to launch campaign with Nexweave experience.