Generate URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with Lemlist and directly plug them into the Email builder on the Lemlist platform.
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalised image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page.
Let’s begin by creating a new campaign. If you are new to creating Nexweave campaigns, you can have a look out our campaign documentation here
3. Next select the Image and Video templates you would like to employ for this campaign.
For our demonstration we have selected:
4. Select your either default or custom landing page URL and click on Save and Proceed to continue.
Now let’s proceed to setting up the activation method.
Once you Save the Campaign, you can also Preview the Image and Video templates selected.
3. Click on Launch Campaign. This will then enable you to generate embed codes for the image and video.
4. Once you launch, click on Get Embed Code to open the modal. Select the integration platform as Lemlist.
5. Then map each of the Nexweave variables with the corresponding Lemlist variables by selecting them from the dropdown. In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own variable from within the dropdown.
6. Click on Generate Embed code to get the email embed code compatible with the Lemlist platform
2. Name your campaign. You can even set an emoji and label for your campaign. Click on Next to continue
3. Next, select the method you would like to employ to add/ import your leads.
In our demonstration, we have uploaded a CSV file with contact names and email addresses.
4. Once the file is uploaded, map the columns of the CSV with corresponding variables within Lemlist.
You can also save them as custom variables, in case they do not match any of the existing Lemlist variables.
5. Next, select the Email template you would like to use. In our demonstration, we have selected the Blank email template
6. Once the email editor appears, type in your desired message. You can click on Custom variable icon from the email toolbar, to view and select the Lemlist variables
7. To add the personalised image to the email, click on Code View to open the HTML code editor.
8. Refer back to Nexweave, copy the Embed code generated from the campaign and paste it into the HTML editor
Please note : You may not be able to see the image while editing the email, however the same will be reflected during the review and when you share the email
9. Once done, click on Next to continue. Select a schedule to launch your campaign
10. Under options confirm the Sender details, tracking and follow up information
11. Once all the details are confirmed, click on Create the Campaign to complete!
Your personalised email will be on it’s way to impress your audience!