Nexweave integrates with Zapier to enable integrations with 1000s of other apps that can help you implement customer journey in a simple and easier way
A Nexweave experience can be delivered through any platform which supports video files and links. This includes email, SMS, WhatsApp, website banners, chat messages & advertising platforms.
Create a video template
1.Create a template using custom variable.
2. Fill all the template details and publish the template.
How to integrate Nexweave with Zapier?
Nexweave have "Create Experience" event where you can pass data to Nexweave from other integrations and create a personalised experience.
1.Login to your zapier account.
2. Click on "Create Zap" available at the top-right corner.
3. Select a source app.(eg. HubSpot).
4. Setup trigger in app to fetch sample leads.
5. Test trigger and press on "Continue".
Setup with Nexweave Integrations
1.On next step search Nexweave.
2. Choose a "Create Experience" event and press "Continue".
You can verifying/choosing your account by providing API key.
3. Click on "Signin to Nexweave" button, a popup will appear asking for "API Key"
How you can get your API Key ? Your API key is available in Integration tab on Nexweave platform. If you dont have existing API key then
- Click on the "Add Key" button.
- Fill required details for generating your API key.
- Enter the lifespan of the API Key and click on "Add key" button ( same number of credits will be deducted from your nexweave account ).
4. Copy your API key and navigate back to your Zapier account and paste your API key in the field provided and click on "Continue" button.
5. Zapier will verify your API key. If API key is valid then "Continue" button will enable. Click on the button and start customising your experience.
6. Select template from the dropdown list. Template variables which we have created while creating a template will populate below the dropdown.
7. Map the trigger data with template variables and click on "Continue".
8. To test whether all the data flow works fine click on "Test & Continue" button.
9. If test run completed successfully then sample experience link will be generate.
Once you’ve integrated, all leads from source app will be synced to Nexweave automatically, and will create a experience link.