Serve Nexweave images through conversational chatbots to provide your customers with a real-time, engaging, personalised chat experience! Nexweave allows you to create and share personalised images and gifs through Landbot.io
Here’s a sample of how you can immediately grab your customer’s attention with a personalised and unique greeting:
To achieve this, let’s start by creating a Nexweave Campaign. If you are new to creating Nexweave campaigns, you can have a look out our campaign documentation here
- Start by navigating to Campaigns and click on Create New Campaign.
- Set the Campaign Name and select the Campaign Type as Image. You can read more about the available campaign types here.
- Now select the Image template you would like to employ for this campaign. Please note : only templates that have been created on your account and are visible under 'My Templates' will be available for selection here. You can refer to our documentation here, to learn more about creating Image and Video templates. For our demonstration, we have selected the image template - Chatbot Greeting
4. Click on Save and Proceed to continue
Now let’s proceed to setting up the activation method.
- Start by selecting the Activation Method from the drop down. Here, select URL Override Campaign.
- You will then be prompted to enter the Fallback values for the Nexweave variables being used in the selected templates. Click on Save to confirm the fallback value
Once you Save the Campaign, you can also Preview the Image and Video templates selected.
3. Once you launch, click on Get Embed Code to open the modal. Select the integration platform as Landbot.
4. Then map each of the Nexweave variables with the corresponding Landbot variables by selecting them from the dropdown.In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own variable from within the dropdown.
5. Click on Generate Embed code to get the email embed code ready to use on Landbot.
Proceed to the Landbot platform to create a bot
- Start by logging into your Landbot account.
- In your homepage/ dashboard, click on Build a Chatbot or select any of your existing Chatbots to amend. Refer to the Landbot Knowledge Centre to view how you can create and manage your bots
- Ensure that your chatbot is collecting the prospect/ customer information into variables that will be used in your Nexweave personalised image. In our demonstration, we have requested the user’s name and recorded it under the variable @name
4. Within the bot, create a new Message block or select an existing message block to edit.
5. Copy the code generated via the Nexweave Campaign in the previous step and paste it into the message block within your bot
Note: It may show the default image/code in the preview block, however during the actual chatbot experience, Landbot will collect and pass prospect data to the image so a personalised experience is created!
6. You can click on Preview to simulate that chat experience. Once you’re happy with the result, click on Save to complete!