Website Forms to Emails
Whether your website visitors have requested to be contacted, scheduled an appointment with you or successfully registered an account, whatever the scenario, automate a customised response while maintaining a personal touch.
Retrieve audience information collected via online forms and impress them with a real-time response email containing a hyper-personalised image in just a few steps.
In our demonstration we have used Pabbly to create this automated workflow by connecting the following:
The steps to achieve this have been detailed below:
- Under Choose a Trigger, select the application on which your form has been built. For our demonstration we will be using Swipe Pages, but you may replace this with any other form/ landing page builder integrated with Pabbly.
- Once you have selected the application, set the Trigger Event to New Form Submission.
4. You will now need to connect Pabbly with the selected form/ landing page builder, which is Swipe Pages in our case. The steps to achieve the same are mentioned within the Workflow setup in Pabbly. We have also attached a screenshot below for your reference:
5. Once the above steps have been followed, click on Capture Webhook Response to complete the connection. You can test this out by making a sample entry in your form and expanding Webhook Response within Pabbly to verify if the details have been accurately captured.
As can be seen above, the form we are using in our demonstration requests 3 pieces of information from the audience and captures them under 3 variables:
- Fullname: the full name of the form respondent
- Emailed: the email address
- Companywebsite : the company URL of the form respondent
With this trigger, each time a new form is submitted, the above responses will be captured.
6. Once the responses have been verified, click on Save to complete the Trigger Information section.
7. You now have to specify an Action to be executed in the event of the trigger. Click on the ‘+’ icon to open the corresponding section.Select the App under this section as Nexweave. Adjacent to this, select the Action Event as Create an Experience with a Campaign.
8. Before you proceed, you have to connect Nexweave with Pabbly. This can be executed via the following steps:
- Navigate to your Nexweave Account and go to the Integrations section.
- Here, click on Add Key. In the pop-up that appears, enter the name of the API Key as Pabbly and click on Add key to confirm.
- The key then appears within your integrations list. Click on the Copy icon adjacent to the key
- If you already have an existing API key in the list, directly click on the Copy icon adjacent to the key
- Navigate back to your Pabbly workflow and paste the copied API key. Click on Connect with Nexweave to complete.
9. Once the above connection is established, select the campaign that you would like to use as an automated response to the form submission. The list mentioned contains the campaigns that you have created on the Nexweave platform. You can learn more about Nexweave Campaigns and how to create them here.
In our demonstration we have used an Image Campaign titled – [IMAGE] Reply to Contact Us Form
10. Once your campaign is selected, the variables employed in it appear below. You will now need to map these Nexweave variables, to the fields of information that are collected via the form in the Trigger section.
To do so, against each of the listed Nexweave variables, you will need to click on the 3-line icon and select the corresponding field from under Trigger.
In our demonstration, we have mapped:
- USERNAME --- fullname
- DOMAIN --- companywebsite
11. Click on Save & Send Test Response. This will generate a link for the media used in the campaign selected above and can be viewed under API response.
12. You now have to specify how you would like for this personalized image to be shared with your audience. Click on the ‘+’ icon once again, to open another Action.
13. In our demonstration we have chosen Gmail as the Application for this step, however you may choose to replace that with any other email marketing platform integrated with Pabbly.
Select the Action Event as Send an Email. When the trigger event takes place, this will ensure that the selected Nexweave Campaign is automatically launched, and the media link created is subsequently shared via email with the form respondent.
14. Once the App in this section is selected, you will need to click on Connect with Gmail, and select the Gmail Account you would like to use to send these emails from. You can find more information on Connecting your Gmail account and other action events available on Pabbly via their tutorials
Once the Email App is selected and connected, the various email fields appear below. These fields, when populated, may be a combination of text as well as variables that have been created through the course of the workflow. You will need to fill in all the fields before completing the workflow
To add variables, against each of the listed fields, you will need to click on the 3-line icon and select the corresponding variable from the list.
In our demonstration, we have mapped:
- Recipient Name --- fullname
- Recipient Email --- emailid
- Email Subject --- Hey fullname !
To add the generated personalized image to the email body, you will need to input the code <img src=”generated image link”/>. The image link will be populated by clicking on the 3-line icon and selecting 2. Image link
15. Once completed, click on Save & Send Test Request to verify if the email has been sent, as designed, and containing the data collected from the form.
16. On the top right corner of the page, ensure that the Workflow Status is kept to ON.
That’s It! Once setup, this workflow is automated and will run smoothly without intervention