Greet your prospects & customers with a one-of-a-kind, individualised email containing a hyper-personalised image each time they request a meeting through Calendly. An innovative way to set the tone for your appointment and guaranteed to make a noteworthy first impression.
In our demonstration we have used Pabbly to create this automated workflow by connecting the following:
The steps to achieve this have been detailed below:
4. You will now need to connect Pabbly with the selected application, which in our case is Calendly. For this, click on Connect with Calendly. You will be prompted to enter the API key. You can log in to your Calendly account and navigate to Integrations to find the API Key. Click on Copy API Key from here, and paste into Pabbly and click on Save
5. Once the two platforms are connected, you can validate the connection with the following steps:
You can also find more information on connecting Calendly or other similar applications with Pabbly in their integrations documentation
As can be seen in the video above, the various responses captured from Calendly in the Test, are stored under variable names. For example, Payload > invitee > name has recorded the name Harpreet Bambra, and so on
6. Next, click on the ‘+’ icon to add another step to the workflow. You now need to extract the information that the customer would have shared while scheduling the meeting - such as Name, company domain, etc.
Hence, in this step, select the Application as Text Formatter. Subsequently, select the Trigger Event as Split Text.
7. Our aim for this step is to extract the first name of the customer from the full name. Click on Connect with Text Formatter, and the corresponding fields will appear below
As is demonstrated in the video, the result from the above Text Formatter is the first name of the customer.
8. Click on the ‘+’ icon to add another Action to the workflow. Through this step, our aim is to extract the company domain from the email address entered by the customer while scheduling the meeting.
As is displayed above, the result from the above Text Formatter is the company domain of the customer.
9. In the next step, click on the ‘+’ icon to Add another action to the workflow. You will now connect your workflow to Nexweave and select the hyper-personalised media file to set as an auto response to a Meeting request.
Select the App under this section as Nexweave. Adjacent to this, select the Action Event as Create an Experience with a Campaign.
10. Before you proceed, you have to connect Nexweave with Pabbly. This can be executed via the following steps:
11. Once the above connection is established, select the campaign that you would like to use as an automated response to the form submission. The list mentioned contains the campaigns that you have created on the Nexweave platform. You can learn more about Nexweave Campaigns and how to create them here
In our demonstration, we have used an Image Campaign titled – [EMAIL] Meeting Request
12. Once your campaign is selected, the variables employed in it appear below. You will now need to map these Nexweave variables with the results of the Text Formatter sections.
To do so, against each of the listed Nexweave variables, you will need to click on the 3-line icon and select the corresponding field from under Trigger.
In our demonstration, we have mapped:
13. Click on Save & Send Test Response. This will generate a link for the media used in the campaign selected above and can be viewed under API response. You can copy the Image link and open it in a new tab to verify if the hyper-personalized image is displayed correctly.
14. You now have to specify how you would like for this personalized image to be shared with your audience. Click on the ‘+’ icon once again, to open another Action.
In our demonstration we have chosen Gmail as the Application for this step, however, you may choose to replace that with any other email marketing platform integrated with Pabbly.
15. Select the Action Event as Send an Email. When the trigger event takes place, this will ensure that the selected Nexweave Campaign is automatically launched, and the media link created is subsequently shared via email with the customer
16. Once the App in this section is selected, you will need to click on Connect with Gmail, and select the Gmail account you would like to use to send these emails from. You can find more information on Connecting your Gmail account and other action events available on Pabbly via their tutorials
17. Once the Email App is selected and connected, the various email fields appear below. These fields, when populated, maybe a combination of text as well as variables that have been created through the course of the workflow. You will need to fill in all the fields before completing the workflow
To add variables, against each of the listed fields, you will need to click on the 3-line icon and select the corresponding variable from the list.
In our demonstration, we have mapped:
To add the generated personalized image to the email body, you will need to input the code <img src=”generated image link”/>. The image link will be populated by clicking on the 3-line icon and selecting 2. Image link
18. Once completed, click on Save & Send Test Request to verify if the email has been sent, as designed, and containing the data collected from the form.
19. On the top right corner of the page, ensure that the Workflow Status is kept to ON.
That’s It! Once set up, this workflow is automated and will run smoothly without intervention.