Automate the process of sending personalized images to your Linkedin prospects using Texau and Nexweave.
An example of Nexweave experience sent as a Linkedin message using Texau automation.
The below image carries the prospect's name along with the profile picture.
Note: images.indusved.com is a custom domain attached to the image link.
The above output can be achieved using Texau's Linkedin Basic Info Extractor Spice & Send a Linkedin message spice along with the Nexweave spice.
This is how the recipe would look like.
Personalised Video Recipe
- Add Linkedin Basic Info Extractor spice and configure the PROFILE URL property to the Linkedin profile link of the Linkedin prospects.
- Add Nexweave spice to the recipe.
- Enter the Nexweave spice details.
- : This is the unique API key for each Nexweave account, you can get it from the Integration tab or generate a new one.
- : You can choose to send Nexweave experience from an existing/new campaign or directly from the template. You can choose to select either one of them.
- : Each Nexweave experience can have one or multiple variables. Depending on the template/campaign you may have a different set of variables that needs to be added to the Nexweave spice.
- In the above example, we had a selected a Campaign with two variables i.e. & which needs to be mapped to the Nexweave variable value () to the Texau variable (firstName) and to
- In case, the selected Nexweave Template/Campaigns have more variables then the same needs to be added here in the Nexweave spice and mapped to the corresponding Texau variable.
4. Add Send a Linkedin Message spice, and include the output of the Nexweave spice inside the message template.
Send Message Configuration